best bindings Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » best bindings « Previous Next »
By Austin Ferguson (austin_the_wakeboard_man) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 8:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I need some peoples opinion owen whats the best suportive and comfertable bindings.I herd the parks06s are good but to hard to get on I need some sugestions please.

By Isaac Gredinberg (extremeisaac) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 9:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
CWB factions.. I love them...

By HeHateMe (hamkj) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 9:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
slingshot

By Josh B (joshugan) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 10:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^^^ Slingshot D2's are super supportive and by far the most comfortable bindings on the market (with the possible exception of Ronix, which I've never tried on.)

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Slingshot PB Floyds

By Ren D. (want2ridealot) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got closed toe watsons and they are by far the most comfortable and supportive bindings i have ever worn. The liquid liner 2 is SICK

By Sean (slax303) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ive tried just about every boot there is and the Ronix Ones are the most comfortable closed toe boots I've ever worn. The only boot that gives it a run for its money is the Liquid Force Vantage. The Slingshot D2, Ronix Cell/Kai, Liquid Force Shanes, and the Liquid Force Watsons (if you like a stiffer boot) are all awesome boots as well. You'll be happy with any one of those.

By MCXSTAR (snork) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 6:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stay away from 2008 Hyperlite Murray boots unless you like strapping bricks to your shins. The boots will destroy you ligaments after one outing.

By Nick (bird_dog0347) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 6:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ronix ones are great, as well as Slingshot drivers and CWB Zeus and Factions.

By Adam R (wakecumberland) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont have alot to compare to but I cant imagine anything being more comfortable than my Ronix Scouts. Easy to get on and off and comfy cozy to boot! Ha ;)

By Brandon Kee (trickyboarder08) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 7:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Liquid Force Shanes are super comfy. Get either the '07s or '08s though.

By Cody sizzle (cody_08_lsv) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 10:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the shanes and the watsons both are sweet.. if support is a big deal id get the watsons....the Ronix ones are crazy comfortable also!

By Montgomery (lovin_the_wake) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 10:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Factions all the way

By coinless (bruce) on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 4:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I haven't boarded in a while because my hyperlite belmonts were such a chore to get off. What is the new deal with closed toes bindings? More fashion than function? The Ronix Scout looks like a work boot.

By MCXSTAR (snork) on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 5:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hadn't found one to fit like I would want it to, I like a snug boot not loose. There seems to be a lot of room to move in the closed toe boots and my toe at time tend to hit the front and cause a bit of discomfort as well. The only upside of the closed toe boots is you tend not to slide forward and out on some awkward landings. IMO the closed toe boots are a lot of Hype.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com