Tige Pro Am Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Tige Pro Am « Previous Next »
By Tria Horn (tria1982) on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 7:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone going the the Tige Pro Am? It keep hearing about how awesome the venue is in Portland.

By Ryan Lacefield (26lacefield) on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll be there.

By David B. (dabell) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 6:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can't make it. Camping that weekend and have had that scheduled over a year already.

By TigeMike (chpthril) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 6:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'd love to go, since it's also the dealer meeting, but we already had our Tige Owners Day scheduled for that Sat.

Get some pics, I here some 09's will be on display!!!

By David B. (dabell) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 7:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
With a whole revamp of the tige line. Well, that is from my understanding.

By TigeMike (chpthril) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 7:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ Should be an awesome showing!!!

Cant wait to see the new stuff in person.

(Message edited by chpthril on June 11, 2008)

By Tria Horn (tria1982) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 8:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I didn't know that the 09' line was allready out. I will post the pics!!!

By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
HSE will be there displaying the Revolution Volume Control and doing some riding. Hope the weather improves by then........

By Ryan Lacefield (26lacefield) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tria the 09's haven't been shipped out but there will be some there and will be abled to be ordered short after from what I understand. Could be wrong tho.

By TigeMike (chpthril) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 12:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^ That's my understanding also.

By Cody sizzle (cody_08_lsv) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 5:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
has any1 seen the new tige towers.....??? i got a peek this weekend... mmmmm very interesting

By David B. (dabell) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 6:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Apparently from what I have heard, Tige has changed engines to PCM, faster ballast fills (to all those who continually hound Tige for not "needing" ballasts), and a new tower design. Will be very interesting to what they actually come out with.

By Ryan Lacefield (26lacefield) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 6:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
rumors rumors rumors hahaha. i'll post pics after i get my eyes on everything next week.

By David B. (dabell) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 6:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know they are but it's always fun to see how true we are. :-)

You did a great job on the Z1 last year so we have trust in you this year. :-)

By Cody sizzle (cody_08_lsv) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 10:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I went to the factory last weekend and got a good look at everything and I was very impressed... the new gel coats have new lines to them and look really good..the NEW tower all I have to say is malibu u better watch out!!!!!! im not even playing even though I own a malibu

By Ryan Lacefield (26lacefield) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 10:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cody how sick is Tige's factory. one of the nicest in the industry. and its HUGE like 900 feet long by 200 feet wide.

By Cody sizzle (cody_08_lsv) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 4:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh its crazzyyyy! when We bought our first boat it was a tige and the lake I go to is about 45 min. from the factory itself..I would always want to go just to take the tours and look at all the new stuff.. its a very very clean and organized system they have going.... the amount of boats they are pumping out is insane

By Zach Sitzes (texas_zach) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 4:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've had a look at the new towers. All I will say is that they look pretty good. The graphics are like nothing Tige has done before as well. I would bet it will be another month or so before everything comes out though.

By Tanner Russell (tanner) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 5:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"I've had a look at the new towers. All I will say is that they look pretty good."

Didn't think they would go that route did ya! ;) At least I didn't! Definately gonna piss off some people here. Grab your popcorn and beer for when they get released as it should get good!

By David B. (dabell) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 5:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
From that sound, we are going to be compared to Bu now. :-( It's not like we are getting hear from the MC X-Star ppl for coping.

By Catch A Wave (catchawave) on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 8:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zach - while at the factory did you see the new lime green gel coat? I heard it is awesome.

By Catch A Wave (catchawave) on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 9:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tigé adds “$10,080 for a 1080” Contest to Tigé Pro-Am

http://www.kingofwake.com/article.jsp?ID=1000061547

Now that's some serious chunk o' change

By David B. (dabell) on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is some serious $$$$$'s.

The new 2009 models will be available during this event. Now sure which one's will be there but they will be on display.

By Catch A Wave (catchawave) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Beautiful weather in Portland, hope to see you!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com