barefoot nautique Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » barefoot nautique « Previous Next »
By JeremeyH (jheado) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was just wondering what the difference is between the 2001 barefoot model and the 2001 ski model. I know the barefoot has a 454 ci engine. I am talking about the '82-'89 models. Thanks

By Kevin Hoye (wakebrdr38) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 3:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the interior is the same but the hull is different. from all that i have read, the barefoot does not throw as good of a wake. oh and you can find the skis with a 454. there were a few made. but it really isnt needed

By shredhead (shredhead) on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 7:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The DD Barefoots have a deeper V and lifting strakes. Very nice table for footing, but they do eat more fuel.

By Nickbot (nickbot) on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
some good barefoot nautique info here...

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9679&PN=1

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com