Floor removal in Moomba/Supra Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Floor removal in Moomba/Supra « Previous Next »
By John Doetch (jdoetch) on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 3:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 05 Moomba XLV and I am adding a heater to it. I want to run the lines under the floor. I took the screws out of the front section and it didn't pull up easy as I would expect. Anyone have any experience on these boats? I wanted to check before I got out the pry bar!

Thanks

By tony kohler (supraride) on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 3:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John, You might want to go to the supra website and see if someone there can help you or maybe they already did this to their boat. Good Luck

By DC Bateman (dcb) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 9:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Make sure you get the cup holders on the floor out of the way first. I just had my floor out and the front piece was a pain. There are 4 screws under the cup holders. Good luck

By TBP (chadgreg) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 11:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
on my 05 moomba lsv I removed all the screws you can see from the top. Then open all of the seats and there are screws coming into the side of the flooring from these compartments. If I remember correctly there are 2 screws in each compartment so mine had 6 total. you don't need to pry anything it will come right out. PM me if you have specific questions.

By Ken W (kenteck) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 11:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If I remember right thses are where thay are at in red, dont forget the scews that go side ways, I took my floor out 2 years ago wasnt that hard after I found all the screws, I also took my seat out so the floor wasnt so heavy.
Upload

By DC Bateman (dcb) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 12:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
He has an xlv the floor is different than the lsv

By Ken W (kenteck) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 12:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah huh!

By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 3:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I too have a 05 xlv. There are about 14 screws to removed, the front three are the easy ones. The others are in the seat compartments and they are horizontal. Also a few in the back two compartments. I would strongly recommend buying the square headed stainless screws for the replacement. I did'nt and will have to use a striped head remover for a few of the screws that the factory had a hard time with. Removing and replacing was just to hard on them. eamil me if you need anything else.

Aquaholic

By John Doetch (jdoetch) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 5:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the advice. I found 3 very elusive horizontal screws in the center ballast area that needed to be removed.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com