Couple pics of some boats we just fin... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Couple pics of some boats we just finished « Previous Next »
By Jarrod Muck (redneckonaboard06) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 1:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here a some quick pics of two installs we've just done in the last couple weeks. On the Formula we did two pairs of Wetsoudns Pro 80's powered by Digital Design C2A amps and two Digital Design 1500 series tens with dual 4ohm voice coil powered by Digital M2. We also threw in the Wetsounds WS420.

The Mastercraft X star was a fairly straightforward install. We just added a pair of Wetsounds Pro 485's in black with some blue led rings I picked up from Trey at Hydrotunes. The 485's we powered with a pair of Digital Design C2A's. Each 485 is seeing about 425 watts. For subs we added a Digital Design 3500 series 10" and powered it with a DD M2 pushing about 1700 watts. We also added a Skylon 6 light bar and of course a Wetsounds WS420 eq.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Ian Grist (daxxruckus) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome job, that stuff looks great!

By Jarrod Muck (redneckonaboard06) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 3:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks man. I'll have to resize the X star pics tonite at home.

I was diggin' the install on the Formula. Those two tens sounded awesome. Most folks can't believe the output of the D.D stuff when its powered properly.

By Tanner Russell (tanner) on Saturday, June 07, 2008 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah the DD stuff is a pure SPL sub. You will get some AMAZING output out of them. But don't expect much SQ out of them. But if loud is what you want... these subs will give it to you! Just another sub made here in OK ;)

Jarrod what do you do that you were doing installs?

(Message edited by Tanner on June 07, 2008)

By cole keefer (266crownlinebr) on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 10:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks great. Hate to have to replace the subs when someone puts their foot through one.

By 882001 (882001) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 5:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
free air? spl and free air arent two words used together.

By Jarrod Muck (redneckonaboard06) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 11:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tanner I work at an accessory shop in Norman.

882001, those aren't free air subs. We used that storage space and built a box within it. Ported it out the side.

By Mikeski (mikeski) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 8:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks pretty good.

The wiring in the motor compartment of the second picture makes me uncomfortable. I would recommend you move your wiring out of the motor compartment if you are not going to use marine wire and ignition protected devices. That picture could end up being used against you if that boat ever caught fire.

Something to think about...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com