03 SKI SANGER V210 ? wake? cheap boa... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » 03 SKI SANGER V210 ? wake? cheap boats ? « Previous Next »
By RYAN BROWN (r_brown) on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 5:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just purched a 03 V210 its comming next week it is white and has black checkered grapics with the new kawasaki green stripe down the side but NO green in the inteior and has a white tower and white fiber glass box with 4 6*9 JL's .......What do u all think ?I want to know the best set up for weight ie. fat sac, sand, lead or what and how much and where to put it ? What boats wakes is it comperable too? any advice for the new guy

By Evan Patak (delta_glass) on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 9:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
400 each side in the rear, 400 locker, 400 on top of that in the walkway, 700lb sack in the middle, then friends. If the boat is loaded with people then the sack in the middle probably won't be necessary, unless your crazy like that.

The v-210 throws on the phatest wakes, It is the biggest/best wake I have been behind. I havent been behind a properly weighted SAN. But I have heard from a reliable source that a heavily weighted V-210 will throw a better wake than a heavily weighted SAN. Everone who has thrown a lot of weight in a V-210 says its the best.

-Evan

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com