Open Bow Sacs ? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Open Bow Sacs ? « Previous Next »
By JK (xbrdr1) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 10:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Those of you who have sacs under the seats in the open bow...which ones you using/how many...how do they fit when filled?

By Sandy Vandebult (sandbag) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 11:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I use the Letsgoride 250's
They don't quite fit. I have them
slightly folded so I'm guessing they hold
150-175lbs each. Even at that weight
its exactly what I needed.

FYI: I have 500lbs of lead in the little
anchor compartment at the very tip of the bow.

By dane (greatdane) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 11:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Under the seats?

sack_on_seat

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 12:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good question… I just moved my heater hose so I could fit more weight in the bow under the seats and get some more floor space. I took some measurements and the letsgoride sacks will be too big. I think I may opt for a bit of… LEAD. Anyone else use sacks under the bow seats? No waterbed tubes and no sand bags for me.

By RTMunroe (rtm) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 12:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Holy s---?? That's a lot of wieght in that picture Jeff!!

What I can't figure out is how you come the wake is so small when I look at your profile pic? and can you tell me what kind of wakeboard that is?? It sure looks small. J/K

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 1:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey they say it’s not the size of the wake that matters.

We were bored one day so we added a bit more weight than we normally run.
In the pic I have 3 full sacks on the floor, one locker sack, and one full sack on either side of the engine. My guess is a bit over 3,000 lbs. Drove like a PIG.

I had to check my profile pic… I could not remember what I had posted. I am 70 feet out and away from the boat…. You can’t see the wake… that was the point of the pic… BUTTA on the river.

By RTMunroe (rtm) on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 6:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jeff I owe you an appology on my bad humour. when I first looked at your profile I thought you were on a slalom ski...hence the joke. Now that I've taken a better look I see that you are on a wakeboard and on BUTTA.

Man I better get me eyes checked before I try to tease someone for having a water ski picture on a wakeboard site...especially when they are on a board.

And I thought reading glases were only for reading. Better change my user name to Mr. Megoo.

Once again I appoligize...thought you on a ski

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com