Searay 200 Bowrider Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Searay 200 Bowrider « Previous Next »
By mike (wakeman456) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just bought a 2002 Searay 200 bowrider with tower. How can I have more wake, the wake is just not enough...

By Aaron Bell (stencil_king) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 10:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Weight in the rear and some in the ski locker will help.

By Bob (bob) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 4:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
my suggestion is weight in the bow or ski locker before anywhere else

By Scott Schroeder (buttskimmer) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 7:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Weight is the answer - it doesn't have to be lead or water. Invite some friends - large ones are even better!!!
~S~

By Mike Novak (aquaholic) on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 6:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Put a 250lb sac in the ski locker and a 500lb in the bow first. Then add more in the rear as needed. Trim up after your on plane. You should get a decent wake.

By Bob (bob) on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 1:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike how much does your boat weigh, how much weight do you add and where is it placed???

By mike (wakeman456) on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 2:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
bob, the boat weights 3,550 lbs + tower I always ride with at least 5 to 6 people. Sometime they seat on the back but boat goes up in the front area so that is why two girls always go in front to have a more stable boat, plus is nice to see the two chicks in their thongs lol... what do you suggest?

By Bob (bob) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 1:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
actually i was asking the other Mike, BUT id suggest like i did earlier, put a big fat sac in the ski locker(toward the front)or in the bow walkway, 600 at least then start adding evenly front and back as you get more weight.

By Bob (bob) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 2:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh i forgot, put the trim in the middle once your on plane

By Mike Novak (aquaholic) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 4:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bob, my boat weighs like 4500 dry. I keep 1 small sac in the ski locker (250). Then I put the large sac (550) in the bow, and another small (250) in the rear. I also have a couple 60lb cement bags under the front seats. Sometimes I also fill a waterbed matress in the bow. That and like 6 people I get a great wake. It's just a pain to fill all that stuff and take a while to get on plane at that weight. Unfortunately 2 of my sacs are broke now so I need to replace them.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com