So confused Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » So confused « Previous Next »
By David Fletcher (david_fletcher) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 9:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Still cant decide between O3 Supra SSV, 03 Malibu VLX, or 02 X star. Someone say something to persuade me one way.

By dave meekings (wranger) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 9:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
im pretty sure the supra has a much steeper wake than the VLX. i dunno if that will help you or not.

By Dan Sullivan (danno) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 10:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
do a quick market survey of 3&4 year old boats across the country, on traderonline or something... I'm guessing the X star is going to be worth substantially more than the other 2 a few years from now, although they're all good choices. It's a good idea to consider resale value when you buy.

We were almost set on buying MasterCraft, until we found our Nautique.

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 10:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
VLX baby!

can't go wrong with all 3

By Philip (phil_deez) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 5:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Definitely the VLX! Wake, Comfort, Quality, and Mechanically sound. In my opinion I like the VLX overall out of the three choices. Just don't go with the Illusion tower on the VLX, that thing is ugly. Go with a Boss Billet tower, it looks smooth. Good luck with your decision.

By joel treiger (trigx5) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with Dan. Resale is huge when making a boat purchase. That's why you never want to buy a boat at the end of the year. Granted you will get a bigger discount buying a 2002 boat in say sept,oct of 2002 but the boat has depreciated more that the total mark up in the boat. There's no way to get ahead there. Mastercraft has a larger resale market also. Plus, I like the wakesetter 21xti

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com