Lets Go Ride Sacks. . .Best way to co... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Lets Go Ride Sacks. . .Best way to connect??? « Previous Next »
By Justin Waterson (jwat142) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 6:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got two letsgoride sacks in the mail today and the connections are different than the other sack I have. The LGR ones have female openings. The waterbed connectors fit into them, but I don't want them coming out because I have an automatic system where the sacks are always hooked up. The other sack I have actually lets you screw the waterbed connector right on to it. So, what is the best way to connect the LGR sacks to my hose? Thanks.

By Justin Waterson (jwat142) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 4:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anybody have any ideas?

By Chris Hargis (chris_hargis) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
In the interim until you figure out something permanent, can you use wire ties to hold it on?

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same connections. Go to the irrigation department and get a npt threaded on one side and a hose barb on the other. The best permanent attatchment.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
you can also use the flow-rite if you need a quick release.

By Justin Waterson (jwat142) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ty,
Does the sack drain alright having a connection like that since it doesn't have anything actually going down into the sack?

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mine drains pretty good! Not perfect, but I gave up caring... lol

Also If you use a self-primer it doesn't matter!

By Justin Waterson (jwat142) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I guess it won't matter then, because I have a self priming pump. Thanks!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com