Knoxville Tn boat show this weekend Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Knoxville Tn boat show this weekend « Previous Next »
By wilson (3puttwilson) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 5:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone know which companies will be there and where it is? Will it be worth going to?

(Message edited by 3puttwilson on January 31, 2003)

By Todd Tiller (gotilla1) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 6:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.theboatshow.org/index.htm

Not ever a real ground breaking show but Supra has some good incentives if you are looking for a new boat.

By matt (supraman) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 7:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
American Boating Center will be there with Correct Craft. They'll have a one or two Super Airs and a Couple Team Editions.

Sea Ray of Knoxville just picked up tige, and they should have a decent showing. Having just picked up tige, it will be interesting to see how quickly their I/O salesman have learned about the inboard market.

Travis Marine will be there with Mastercraft and Cobalt. I understand they've gone to great lengths with their booth. They have club lights, and big flat screens to play Murray's wakeboarding game and another computer-based wakeboarding game. Finally, they have the lowest prices on Hyperlite stuff in the country. Seriously, their everyday prices are a lot better than the "boat show specials" in Atlanta. They can't advertise them, but if you go check them out, you'll see what I mean.

Shadrack should be there with Malibu, but they're not from Knoxville, so I don't know that much about them. Maybe they'll have some cool Titan II towers or that new Boss one. We'll see.

Also, Knoxville Water Sports will be there with Supra and Moomba. Rusty Bittle, in addition to regular boats, also is the Skier's Choice factory outlet and can have some unbelievable pricing. Two years ago he had a maxed out Supra SSV for $33.5k. He routinely sell'em for $36k. Also, he just picked up Moomba, so there should be some REALLY good deals.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com