anyone heard of xtreme towers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » anyone heard of xtreme towers « Previous Next »
By joel treiger (trigx5) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 8:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 2003 Rinker 232 and just found out that Rinker has towers available for that boat. The towers are being made by xtreme marine. Just wondering if any of you know anything about them. I'm planning to put a tower on my boat and what endorsed by Rinker seems to be the way to go... any input would be great.
image/bmp
xtreme tower.bmp (20.8 k)
This pic is all I could find.

By Casey Strickland (cstrick) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 5:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The extreme towers are the same towers that are used on the Supra's

Casey

By Jessica (jess) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 5:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Extreme Marine is the company that makes the zero flex flyer for all Mastercraft boats. I think they are located in Tennessee.

By ldurnal (ldurnal) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 9:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think they build the towers for Sea Ray also.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com