Northern California Boat Show? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Northern California Boat Show? « Previous Next »
By stephen (scubastevebps) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did anybody go to the northern california boat show in pleasanton? If so how was it. I'm going to be heading down there next saturday.

By scott a (scott_a) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 1:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i did. its huge. signs say 800 boats, i didnt count them but i believe it. its huge. i was there this past sat from 10ish till 3 and i didnt see it all. my advice is wear VERY comfortable shoes.

By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I didn't like how at the entrance they made you walk threw that Maze of vendor's that you could care less about to get to the boats. It felt like a Mouse Maze and the Boats were the cheese, I should have never gone on Saterday. It was a Zoo. Every parent brought there double extra wide tripple decker Baby stroler and there secret mission was to block eager people from moving faster J/K. The main showroom is Awesome it's very well lit and does not smell like "Cow Palace"

By Jeff Salem (jsalem) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was there on Sat. I agree it felt like walking thru an Ikea. More like an attraction or tour than a show. A lot boats that was the only good part. Walking through the maze of vendors for the accessories was not very well set up and prices were a joke at only 10% off for already marked up boat show prices of 20%. Not that I like going to the Cow Palace, but I think it's a better set up.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com