Can someone explain this???? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Can someone explain this???? « Previous Next »
By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok, I was reading a copy of Boating Life Magazine that someone gave me this week. And when I got to the last page, where they always put something funny I found this picture and was hoping someone out there could explain!

Xstar fishing

And then in the same issue they had an article with 50 great fishing tips, each one by some big shot in the fishing world and, well I thought #17 was interesting enought to share. Pull this baby out next time you get some ticked off fisherman!

tip #17

By Clinton Wiggins (wrride) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey I guess those guys wanted to fish in style!!!!!

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Explain what? You don't fish?

By BrianS (6more) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 9:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What kind of alien is the dude fishing off the platform. Look at his HEAD!!!

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 10:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
at the lake my parents have a place on, we have always found that the sunday evening, monday morning fishing was the best, after all the weekend traffic had stirred everything up and put extra oxygen in the water.

By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Fish? Yeah I do that in between my slalom sets!

(actually I do both but you will never get me to admit to it!)

Just trying to stir a few things up here on the board!

Hey Brian I think that is the rock, sorry but my scanner isn't the best! LOL when I went back and looked at it a second time!!!

By J. Mac (big_air_daddy) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 12:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There fishing fer the rope, rider, and board for the neck who try to ollie the sticks...

By face planter (mastercraft1995) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 1:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You will never find a fishing pole in my boat PERIOD. If you want to fish buy a fishing boat.

By Bruce Thomas (sprucie) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 9:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The memories I have of my uncle's fishing boat is that it always stunk like, you guessed it fish. I can't imagine going skiing and smelling fish and fish bait constantly.

But what ever floats your boat. (haha)

By Bradley Beach (bbeach) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 11:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is just plain WRONG!

By Steve Plaisance (splais) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 11:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sure, it's no worse than this, my Ranger Bassboat. It's all about fun.

(Message edited by splais on January 29, 2003)

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 1:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like fish sticks.

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 1:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Face Planter - go eat a Banana. If the guy wants to fish, does it really matter WHAT kind of boat it is?

What, we Boat Sins now?

Gee, I guess I better sell my board since I only have a crappy little I/O.

Better yet, I should get a Wake Board specific boat and give my daughter up for adoption, since she doesn't board yet. But she does like to fish!

By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 7:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
fight-fight-fight!

Ow wait, we are all supposed to be friends here! I just thougth the picture was funny! And so did the guy who took it, the magazine that printed it and some other people!

J.Mac-LOL, that was funny!

Steve- I wish my dad would of done that to his Champion when I was growing up! Gotta do what ya gotta do... You are welcome on my boat anytime you are in St.Louis area!

Rene- with ketchup?

Matt- it's ok buddy! Here take one of these.

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 7:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK, I'm better now that I've started the healing process

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com