exchange tanks for sacs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » exchange tanks for sacs « Previous Next »
By Skydog96 (skydog96) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 8:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
2002 wakesetter vlx

i am thinking about removing the hard tanks in the back and replacing w/ 550 fatboy's.

i knwo what has to be done. but just qurious if anyone else on here has done it. if so please explain the results.

or i was thinking of leaving the tanks in, and plumming the two sacs through the engine drain plug. witch i think is probably the best idea.

anyway if anyone has done similar. please explain. pic would be great

filling these two sacs is just a pain. tryin to mak elife a lil easier.
thanks skydog

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 6:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buddy of mine took his tanks out of his X Star and replaced with sacs. He said it was quite easy and the tanks came out in one piece so, when he sells it, he can put the stock tanks back in. He got a lot more capacity with the sacs and actually gained storage.

Chris

Up for sale
http://home.surewest.net/cfoye/96sportnautique/96sportnautique.htm

Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com/gatorgrip

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com