How long to install a perfect pass? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » How long to install a perfect pass? « Previous Next »
By Danny Smylie (smylie) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 6:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How long does it take. Also is it easy. I am trying to talk my dad into getting one, and if its easy to install that is bonus. Also, will it help with the speed of the boat when i cut out. cause when ever i cut out the wake seems to chancge, and im wondering if the perfect pass is quick enough to do this. The boat that i have is a 2000 mobius. We run about 2300 lbs. of water.

thanks

danny

By Tom (tcaton) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Danny I just put Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro in last weekend took me about 2 hours by my self to install it is easy and I was in no hurry when doing it. It is easy just take your time when cutting the hole for the paddle wheel. can't really tell you how it works as I have not tried it yet but I think everone here will tell you it works great good luck

By bruce walker (bruce) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 8:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It shoudn't take more than a couple of hours and the speed will be muy bueno. It will put a big ol' grin on your face when the speed is steady as a rock.

By dane (greatdane) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 9:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out www.malibuboatowners.com

They have a great write up on the install there.

By Kevin (x30) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I recommend installing it yourself. I did mine, and really learned a lot about my boat. Took a little time, and of course it will take a little longer than a dealer, but you know it is done correctly, and you'll have a lot of extra cash in your pocket at the end of the day.

By Danny Smylie (smylie) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 12:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
my dealer said 4 to 6 hours, is he bull me.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 1:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
PP says 1-3 hours depending on your skills

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 1:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, he is misleading you. 2 hours tops, especially if it's a dealer.

By andrew zarlengo (colorider) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 2:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
2 hours tops. What takes time is fishing the wires and getting the wires all nice and bundled up and out of the way. The install of the paddle wheel and the servo motor are a snap. The drilling is super easy too. Do it yourself for sure. Paying to have it done would be a waste of money

By Danny Smylie (smylie) on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 5:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thank you alot for the info, i think my dad is really thinking about getting it now. i will keep you up dated.

danny

By badzuki (badzuki) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What a girlfriend, she ordered wakeboard pro for my christmas/v-day/b-day present. I can't wait to get it. I hope it is that easy to put in. Thanks, for the help of this post and many others. skiertoskier.com its $1074 with free shipping!!!

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 8:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
look at elberts.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com