This Poster...Describes my life!!Your... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » This Poster...Describes my life!!Yours??? « Previous Next »
By RTMunroe (rtm) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 6:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check this out... I was so impressed I ordered three. Even funnier (it's my exact boat!!...color and all!!)

1) one for the office
2) one for at home
3) one for the home office...I'm saving this one as the home office does not exist yet... I have to pay for the boat first

priorities

Ohh and by the way I do believe in Hot Water Showers/ Tower Speakers / Heaters and most other wakeboard and boat toys

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LIFESTYLE>>>CAN'T WAIT TILL RIDING IN APRIL!!!

By Thane Dogg (thane_dogg) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 7:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
it's not about how much you make, it's about how much you spend.

By jay dutton (parkcityxj) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 7:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's sweet, where can I get one? I remember seeing an ad just like that for ski gear or a rack company that had a beater car w/skis,boards and bikes worth way more than the car itself on top of it, comedy.

By RTMunroe (rtm) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 8:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I found it on the mastercraft website.
Once the site opens there's a link to the "store" down on the bottom. I think I found it under MC merchandise/ Gifts and accessories.
Funny thing is cause I'm ordering from Canada and I bought 5 posters total and a crome license plate cover (the whole purchase was only about 35.00 US)it'ill probably cost me about $100.00 Canadian once shipping and exchange are factored in.

But to my girlfriend and I who are still laughing, it's priceless!!!

By RTMunroe (rtm) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 8:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
PS - - Maybe this will now help her dad put it into perspective of why we moved from the city to Lake Country and don't care to visit all that much.
God I hope she's not on the site today!!?? Better order perfect pass quick!!

By badzuki (badzuki) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 4:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have one up at the office and at home becuase it is the perfect poster!!!! Exactly my boat too!! I understand how you feel!!

By Keith (rkg) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 6:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have that poster in my office at work. Luckily, about a year or two ago, the MC dealer at the boat show had a stack of those. SO, I grabbed a couple. My wife had one up in her office too.

By RTMunroe (rtm) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I knew someone would feel the same!!!

Hey Keith,

How old is the little guy in your profile...to cute.

We have three little ones that ride every so ofter in our crew...none are my own but they are sure sweet to watch and motivating.

In a wake movie we made this summer we dedicated a section to them called "the little rippers"...they all wakeboard...ages are 5,7 & 9.

By Keith (rkg) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That pic was when he was three, almost four. He is now five. We had a picture of him during the summer before he turned five wearing a wakeboard on the swim platform. It was after board bonanza one night, so a friend had his three year old girl and my boy out on the board. They even got brave enough to get out and try to get up. MY son now tells everyone that daddy dragged him through the water.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com