Pics of my new VLX!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Pics of my new VLX!!! « Previous Next »
By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 6:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK...not really!

You (and I) will have to wait 6 to 8 weeks, so this will have to do for now. I have the boat on order through Land O' Lakes Marine north of Tampa , and I can't wait.

Life is good.

vlx

By RTMunroe (rtm) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 6:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Life is good...but the six to eight weeks of anticipation may kill you.

Be carefull and Congratz!!!

By Skydog96 (skydog96) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 6:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
is that silver or brown...
looks kinda like mine

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 7:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
SkyDog,

Nice boat!!!

Mine will be black and zephyr (tan) with a tan interior and dash. I've decided on the low profile version of the Skylon tower, although I actually prefer the Titan in many respects...Oh well!

I am happy to be joining Team Malibu.

By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 8:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
cool colors But could Malibu have a more stupid colors selector. I mean come on can you realy get a good idea of what your boat is going to look like in real life from that 5th grade drawing of there boat, Mabey next year they can come up with something better. Mabliu's websight is all High tec and there color selector looks like crap

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 5:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If your boat is do in 6-8 weeks it probably looks like this.......
vlx1
vlx2
vlx-3
vlx4

By Sandy Vandebult (sandbag) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 5:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congratulations BT!!!
Can't wait to ride with you and the BU!

By Shawn Burke (02wakesettervlx) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 6:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually, the boat only takes two or three weeks to build from start to finish. I think it's more like two, but with lake testing and all it takes more time. The rest of the time is reserved for transit. Congratulations.

By NAW (ripr) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
BT-
Didn't you have an X-9 before? Why the switch to the 'bu?

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Malibu is at 7-8 days per boat right now.

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sandy,

This cold weather has got to go!!!

NAW,

If the X-9 were available in a V-drive, I'd buy another one. This was covered recently in the following thread:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/49173.html

When it was all said and done, the VLX represented the best value to me (price, dealer access, ballast flexibility, etc.) as an all around family wakeboard boat living in Tampa Bay. If I were still in Orlando, I might have made a different decision since I would have had easy acccess to Correct Craft and Supra/Moomba as well...

Go Bucs!

bucs

By NAW (ripr) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 12:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
AAHH! Tampa Bay....having lived right on the Bay (Northeast St. Pete)for 17 years, nothing makes me wanna move back like winter time....and a team in the Super Bowl! Well, I'm sure the boat will be sweet, it's a good choice!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com