Thanks to the guys at Malibu! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Thanks to the guys at Malibu! « Previous Next »
By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 10:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok, so I was out in CA this week on business. Heading from Stocton down to Fresno. I kept looking at the map and seeing Merced. It sounded fimiliar, but I couldn't remember why I knew that name. Then all of a sudden it hit me! Merced = Malibu Boats! So I had to stop by and see what I could see! Well in comes Mr. Donald Woods, the VP/Customer Service, he spent an hour and a half taking me through the entire plant, showing me everything from the boat molds to the test lake out back! I was a kid in a candy store! It was an awsome experience! For anyone that has never seen the Malibu facility it is a classy orginazition with a very different manufactuing mentality. It was very apparent they enjoy what they do!

So I just wanted to give thanks to Donald for spending the time with me and thanks again for the tour! And thanks again to a Mr. Paul Singer, the new DVD made the flight home last night much more enjoyable!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com