Roswell Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Roswell « Previous Next »
By rank (hillbillybob) on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 5:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm going to try and put a tower on my i/o this spring (it's a larson 226) and I like the look & price of the Roswell limited. Has anyone ever installed or used one of these ? Opinions ? Anything else to suggest looking at ?

If Wakeside runs that Boss tower sale again (like 25% off + wake bucks ) would that be a buy ?

Thanks

By Pat Borowski (bambamski) on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 9:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is that Roswell out of Edmonton? If so I had one of their poles a while back for a 180 larson. The pole was solid, it was well made, and the customer service was great. Not sure about their towers though. I do see quite a few of them around here though. They've been around for about three or four years so I don't think they're going anywhere as well. Hope this helps..

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com