phat budde board racks Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » phat budde board racks « Previous Next »
By trash (trash) on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 7:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw an ad for a phat budde tower with board racks that don't stick out (i.e they hold the board parallel to the tower). I went to the phat budde website, but didn't see them listed for purchase. Can they be bought seperatly? Or is it some other mfg that is making them?

Trash

By dburke (dburke) on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 8:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, Ive seen them too. Though, I think I read somewhere that they are welded on to the tower, and you have to order them w/the tower. Someone correct me if Im wrong.

By Evan Stinson (evan_stinson) on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 8:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A friend of mine has the single board rack that I think you're talking about. It originally came with bolts to hold it on (screwed through the tower supports), but he ended up just having them welded on. They work pretty well. Not sure where to get them now.

By dburke (dburke) on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 1:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They should slap those on an alum. plate (like the pitch fork style racks are mounted to) w/ a tower clamp on the back and sell them as single board racks. Cant imagine that would be an expensive rack. I would consider buying one.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com