MobV Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » MobV « Previous Next »
By daniel pooner (danp) on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 12:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Offered 2003 MobV
320efi
ballast
perfect pass cruise
good Deal?

By Aesop (aesop) on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 1:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are you selling it or looking to buy it? Lets see some pics either way.

By daniel pooner (danp) on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i am buying

By George (mobiusv) on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If that all the options you should get it for like 32 if not less.

By Dan Lee (dan_lee) on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 8:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That boat standard with the above listed options only goes for $37,010 MSRP. I took this directly off of my pricing guide. There is probably more that adds value you didn't list.

Dan
www.surfsideboatcenter.com

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 8:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Daniel,

that's a good price, not fantastic but pretty good. The only way your going to get a better price is to buy a new 2002 that is left over. The 03s are only going to go up in price as spring approaches.

George,

most of us can't get the deals you folks get in TN. Your market is flooded with Moombas due to the manufacture being so close to you.

BTW,

I got mine for 30k with 85 hours on it (check profile)

By George (mobiusv) on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 8:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yea i didn't think of what it takes to get the boats shipped all over US.

By Lars F. Haugstad (larsfh) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 3:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can't help falling in love with your boat, Cliff. It's a true gem!
Your boat too, George, but it's difficult to see the details on the boat.

----
www.eurowake.com

By daniel pooner (danp) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
also has
wakeplate
tower
3yr extended warrnaty
swing tounge trailer

By Tom Bugg (tombugg) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Daniel,
That is a killer boat! it was our official tow boat for 2002 and did a KILLER job. Weighted down that wake is HUGE and way clean. You will love that boat. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me considering you will pay a good 10 - 25K more for some other brands that cant even produce as clean and big of a wake.. What could you do with an extra $25,000..

TomBugg
The AWA
http://www.azwakeboardassoc.com

By Matt Harville (pablorodrigass) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 1:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the solution for you. Check out Knoxville Watersports. www.knoxvillewatersports.com. The owner is Rusty Bittle. I just bought a new 03 Mobius from him at a super awesome deal. Decked out with perfect pass, hydraulic wakeplate, four free boat show options, ballast. I paided 28,500 for it. Give him a call or check the website. (423) 539-0589. Tell him Matt Harville told you to call, he is sponsoring me and that might help me out a little. LOL.

By Joe Sellhausen (joesell) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 1:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Daniel, I don't know if you settled on a price yet. I just wanted to add that you might want to get a shower, heater, and 3 piece hatch. Also check into getting bigger ballast bags right from the factory.

I don't think you'll be dissapointed with that boat at what ever price you end up paying. Moomba builds a great boat at a great price and stands behind it. Not to mention it throws a killer wake.

Good luck.

By matt (supraman) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
As far as ballast, I think that if you want maximum weight through bags, you don't order them through the factory. Skiers Choice will give a credit for the price of the bags, and then you can buy bags from other sources (in our case Hippo, back when they were in business) that Skier's Choice can't responsibly sell you. That is the way to get the most factory ballast (ie. near 2000# of factory, hidden ballast).

Also, I too will throw in a pitch for Rusty, though the service you can get from your local dealer also is important. If price is your main concern, Rusty was telling somebody last week that people have driven from Nebraska all the way to Tennessee to take advantage of his pricing. As I've posted elsewhere, you can get a pimped out SSV in the 36K neighborhood and as the guy posted earlier, a pimped out Mob for 28,500.

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 4:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cliff-
Just to make a little correction to your profile...You have a Rad-A-Cage tower, not a Wake Designs tower. It's a sharp looking boat!!

By Scott Hetland (scotthetland) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 8:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kraig,
I think he is refering to his speakers on the tower, not the tower itself.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com