Tige 22i Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Tige 22i « Previous Next »
By Tony Fritsch (atvr) on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 10:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm just love the looks of this boat. The seating layout is too cool. Question for anyone having experience riding in one of these. Are the seats next to the engine anywhere near comfortable, usable?

By Bill (skionone) on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 11:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, they are actually usable for average to small size people. Common sense will tell you that a 300lb person would not sit there. Great place to sit and catch the action behind the boat.

By Justin Lee (dajuice) on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 1:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat Rocks!! Seating is the best available.

By Lauren McCaa (texaschick) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love the 22i. We had one as our demo boat last year. It was great for clinics and large numbers of people. I was even able to drive it without too many complaints. When we had Cathy Williams in for a girls clinic, she ended up selling our demo boat while she was out on a private lesson.

By Aaron Rickbeil (raley69) on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 2:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I own a 2002 22i Type R. Sick. Nothing like it. Every seat is fully functional and fully comfortable. If I could describe the 22i in one word... Mint.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com