alternative easy to do ballast? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » alternative easy to do ballast? « Previous Next »
By Stacy K (kewi) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 9:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
got a fairly small outboard boat, and looking for something to use as ballast- not real keep on fatsacks due to lack of space at the best of times... only usually have 3-4 people come riding at most, due to lack of space mostly...

have considered chucking 1 or two 50 liter water bottles up the front, or something, but other than that, kinda stumped...

any suggestions?

By CBrown (powdrhound) on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 2:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
talk to the guys at your local tyre place to save youa couple of months worth of old wheel balancing weights

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 5:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
When I first tried this stuff out I used spring water bottles. They were 10 litre squarish bottles (about 22 lbs each). I think I loaded about 15 of them into the back of a 16' Charger with a 130 hp Yam. My son could go wake-to-wake but I couldn't.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com