Make-A-Wake Ballast System Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Make-A-Wake Ballast System « Previous Next »
By Paul Fong (cowabunga) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 8:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just installed my new Make-A-Wake ballast system and it's the best way to go. All I had to do was connect the wires and switches, and run the hoses from the system to the ballast and I was all ready to go in an hour. My custom fat sac (900 lbs) fills and empties under 7 minutes and I am thrilled to have found such a system. Bill from Make-A-Wake was great in helping me decide on the best system for my boat and he's been extremely helpful via e-mail. Check out http://www.make-a-wake.com/

By Jim Bogden (bog) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 10:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
which system did you get?? the original?

By Chase Tennyson (tennyson0) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 1:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Were the thru-hull fittings relatively easy? Oh yeah, how much was the and what do you get? Is it just the pumps and switches? Sorry about all the questions but I am very close to doing it all myself.

By Paul Fong (cowabunga) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 6:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I purchased the RCII for $695.00 It comes with two pumps with relays in a pvc enclosure with prewired switches ready to set in place to connect the hoses. I am going to order a second system for another one of my boats

By Make-a-Wake.com (wpstevenson) on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 6:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Paul

Glad to hear you are happy with your system. Chase, send us an e-mail we will be glad to answer any of your questions.

Bill

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com