Anyone riden behind this skireel? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Anyone riden behind this skireel? « Previous Next »
By Rusty Skinner (rustyskinner) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 7:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
A buddy of mine was at the SPF in lake Eufala this summer and rode behind the skireel. I checked out their website and it looks like a good idea. It reels the rope in or out while the boat is pulling you so you can be at any length you want. Anyone else know anything about it?

By Eddie Valverde (skireel) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rusty,
We were at SPF, LSF, Boardstock, Waketoberfest and many other shows. All of the Skireels at these shows were prototypes that were being tested and shown to grassroots riders. We are currently tooling for production and will have Skireels for sale this spring. email me if you want to get some more info.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com