FREE Boaters Bucks! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » FREE Boaters Bucks! « Previous Next »
By John Klein (jklein) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 2:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got a Boaters Bucks certificate in the mail from Cope and McPhetres for about 40 bucks this weekend. A buddy of mine got one too. These were totally unsolicited, and came from the office in Reno, NV with no note or anything.

Did anyone else get these?

By Mark B. (sickboy) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 3:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you have a club cope card? It's works like the Discover rewards program, they send you a percentage of the money you spent back at the end of the year. I haven't gotten mine this year, but I guess its coming soon.

By John Klein (jklein) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 4:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nope. No card.

By ChadB (wantboatnow) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 10:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you know if that includes buying a boat from them, will they send me a certificate?

By Matt Ritchie (ritchieps190) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 10:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
no it doesn't include the boat purchase...

John, did you not get your boaters bucks in April/earlier this year?

Usually they try to get the boaters bucks out before their big preseason sale.....

By John Klein (jklein) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 8:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
No. Like I said, it was totally out of the blue. I do spend a good bit of money there however. You would think if it was a customer loyalty thing, they would have sent a thank you along with some marketing material to encourage loyal customers to return to the store.

By Ben (big_daddy_ben) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 3:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you bought your boat at Cope & McPhetres, you are automatically enrolled in their Gold Club. Which means that you get two free rentals a year and cash back on your purchase. I received my forty something dollar voucher.

By John Klein (jklein) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 3:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry. Bought my BU used.

Maybe I've just spent so much money there, they felt obligated.

By Patrick (faceplant409) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got one last April for $220.00. I bought a tower a couple of years ago.
Pat

By Patrick (faceplant409) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I called and was told they COULD be used at the boat show. Just need to purchase from a Copes employee. (not a rep etc...)
Pat

By ChadB (wantboatnow) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 4:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ben, what do you mean by two free rentals? When I bought my boat I never got anything saying I was in a Gold Club, they just gave me a Club Cope Card

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com