SUPRA Mullet Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » SUPRA Mullet « Previous Next »
By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 8:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok this is Kinda mean but it's funny. Whats up with Supra boat's. Have you seen there adds? In every add there is this "Supra Mullet Man". It's like the game where's waldo in every Supra add. Kinda like reverse advertising from "Reef" show's hot chicks, Supra Show's "Supra Mullet Man" Here are just 2 examples

By Psyclone (cyclonecj) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 9:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hadn't noticed that. They are made in Tennessee though. It may be some kind of state requirement to have a mullet dude in their ads. Just like California boats have a grubby dude with too many bad tats in their ads. At the boat show yesterday, I was thinking hard about selling my boat and getting their top of the line 2003 SSV Vdrive wakeboard boat, completely loaded w/ PP wakeboard pro, tandem trailer, full ballast system, CD, racks, speakers, trim tab, lights,upgraded carpet, more stuff I can't remember for 40k out the door. They had the price and features in writing, no "Let me see what I can do" BS. While I was standing there reading the sticker, this guy comes up and introduces himself, he was Rick Tinker. We spent about 20 minutes talking about boats in general, and the features of his boats. Talk about hands-on management. It was a very nice boat, too.

By Joe Sellhausen (joesell) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 9:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You can't go wrong with a guy like Rick running things. If he tells you something, you can bet it's going to get done.

By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 9:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK this is Weird It a "conspiracy" Surpa is a Wake World Sight sponsor and I want to poke fun at them by up loading a Photo of SUPRA Mullet Man and It wont let me. Hummmmmm Ok #1 Conspiracy Alienís #2 JFK and now Wakeworld

By Rick Tinker (rickt) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 4:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is pretty funny. We have now renamed one of our team skiers, Russ Mullet Wilde. I am sure he will love it. Next year look for a pony tail.

Rick

By E.J. (deuce) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 7:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sounds like a smoking deal, the 40 K out the door.... Here in Utah....they are not even CLOSE to that price.

Rick, are you going to be at the Utah Boat show? I see that you moved the line from Utah Water Sports to Marine Products.....

E.J.

By Rick Tinker (rickt) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 8:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
E.J.

I will be at another show that weekend, But our VP of Sales, Dan Miller will be there. Hope we get to see you there. I know Marine Products will be ready to deal...so look them up.

Rick

By E.J. (deuce) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 9:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Rick.

I look forward to meeting Mr. Miller.

E.J.

By snot rag (rideut) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 11:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whats up E.J.

By E.J. (deuce) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 11:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
HEY!!!!!!!! Where are you? Do you have e-mail?

E.J.

By snot rag (rideut) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 11:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can't say right now. I don't have a e-mail address yet but I can still acess the hotmail some times. Ill shoot you an e-mail later got to leave right now. laters mike

By E.J. (deuce) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take care.....

E.J.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com