I have a friend in the TN area lookin... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » I have a friend in the TN area looking for a used « Previous Next »
By LSVLance (lsvlance) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 7:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
boat and I can't remember the name of the site that lists used wakeboard boats for sale.

Any thoughts?

I've tried boattraderonline and marinesource.com, but to no avail.

This guy is a first time buyer and I'm trying to steer him towards a comp boat instead of a Bayliner runabout......HELP!!!

By Farrell (farrell) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it flipsell.com?

By des (des) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
try iboat.com and by the way I have a 2000 malibu escape lsv I'm selling in classifieds at this board.

(Message edited by des on January 11, 2003)

By LSVLance (lsvlance) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 8:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Farrell, that's the one I was looking for.

By DungeonPrincess (no_angel) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 11:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My boyfriend (Jason) Has one listed on boattrader.com

http://www.boattraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/6/6/8/32652868.htm

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 6:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where in TN? If he's near Knoxville, we can give him a demo and/or hook him up with a couple of dealers who have new and used boats.

By MIKE O (batman) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 9:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Lance, where in Tenn.? My deaker has a couple he is willing to make a deal on. Has a 87 Supra he is willing to work out a deal on! FYI We are in NE Tenn

By N2MyWake (n2mywake) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 11:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Lance, I just attended the boat show in Nashville yesterday, talked to a friend at Performance Marine the local mastercraft dealer they had a couple of 94-95 model prostar 205's that were supposed to be very nice. Also check with the guy's at Skihut.com they frequent this site...

By Kris Rigan (r3612) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 12:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where are u in TN I'm looking at going on a trip in early april an TN was one of my thoughts seeing as how I live in Chicago. Is it warm enough to ride at that time in TN. What is the temp and where are some spots to check out?

Kris

By Matt Dettman (matt_dettman) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 7:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to www.usedboats.com There are a bunch of wakeboard boats in there as well.

Matt

P.S. OK, OK, I have some boats listed on the site!

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 7:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kris--

It's not always real warm here in Knoxville in early April, but we start boarding in mid to late March. In early April, the water is above 50 and air temps typically get into the 70s. Sometimes we use wet suits, sometimes not.

I don't know about the western half of the state, but there are lakes at Nashville and about everywhere east of there. There are three good lakes near Knoxville with many excellent spots.

If you find yourself near these parts (e.g., Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, etc.), give me a shout. I'd be happy to pull one of Chicago's finest, and so would Supraman. His father-in-law is CPD.

By LSVLance (lsvlance) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 8:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for all the links guys (and gals). My friend is near Memphis, but he is willing to travel around a little to find the right deal.

I guess the boat show there is next weekend and he's going to go to it to look at and put his fingers on as many different types as he can.

I've also directed him to this thread so he'll be checking in here as his search progresses.

Thanks again to all of you.

By wilson (3puttwilson) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 8:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
He needs to check out Memphis Boat Center. I think thats the name. They usually have a pretty good selection.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com