PP Wakeboard Pro Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » PP Wakeboard Pro « Previous Next »
By Jason Thayer (jtfrisco) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My local dealer is having a special of $300 off the install and purchase of PP Wakeboard pro. The total cost is $1099 + tax. This will be going in a 2000 moomba outback. Is this a good deal?

By swass (swass) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If anything, it's a bit high.

By Jason Thayer (jtfrisco) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Doesn't wakeboard pro itself cost $1099? I am just going by Perfectpass.com. Basically they aren't charging me for the install if I see it correctly.

By swass (swass) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hmmm...well, for mere mortals, maybe.

By Tom (tcaton) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was quoted 2100.00 installed at my dealer for PP Pro. I won't be buying mine there. Does anybody know if you can get it for less than what Perfect Pass wants direct from them.

By E.J. (deuce) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
$2100 installed........

Your dealer should charge admission for comedy like that.

E.J.

By Dan Sullivan (danno) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
sounds like a deal to me Jason

By Jason Thayer (jtfrisco) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
LOL Swass, I am not going there. :-)

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 10:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason,

I installed mine myself. It's not a very complicated process, and the instructions Perfect Pass sends with the kit are very easy to understand. The best price I found was at Elberts.com, they were about $150.00 less than others I got quotes from.

By Jason Thayer (jtfrisco) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 10:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Cliff, I checked it out and they are selling it for $1099, the dealer is offering to sell me the product and install it for that price. It must be a good deal.

By john (john) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 10:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's not a bad deal. My dealer wanted $1099 plus 2 hours labor to install. Without much effort I've been able to find them online for $999 and no sales tax, but will probably opt for the Accuski instead.

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 11:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just to add another option to the equation, you can get in on the Accuski group buy and get the full blown ETC version for considerably less than any one offers Digital Pro's for.

By E.J. (deuce) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 12:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason,
Are they putting Accuski on I/O's..J.

By Tom (tcaton) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 1:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John where did you find perfect pass for 999.00

By john (john) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 1:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tom,
Check your e-mail.
Let me know if it works out.
John

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 9:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
EJ, I'm almost positive that Accuski is installing systems in I/O's. Drop Guy a line and he'll get back to you right away. The only minor complication I can think of is related to the fuel delivery of your boat. The top of the line ETC version (equivilant to Digital Pro and uses paddle wheel) requires EFI. There other paddle wheel compatible system (equivilant to Wakeboard Cruise) may or may not require EFI, I don't know.

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 7:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
isn't that with if you already have the display?

By Rod Rinnert (deltahoosier) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 11:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sounds like you are getting a decent deal on the PP. If people are getting them for $999 at the cheapest on their own and then you have to find someone to install it, sounds like you are making out on the deal. If you install it, you may have some serious support issues if it goes bad.

By Bob (bob) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 8:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rod i dont think anyone who has installed their own has had ANY support issues with the PP guys, on the contrary i think they have gone above and beyond to help everyone who has called.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com