My '03 210 Air Team arrived today :-)... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » My '03 210 Air Team arrived today :-) « Previous Next »
By daniel (gobig) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My dealer sent me the first pics of my brandnew '03 210 Air Team or "Super Air Nautique Team Edition" Thats the new boat.

(Message edited by gobig on January 09, 2003)

By daniel (gobig) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By daniel (gobig) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By daniel (gobig) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Ryan B (atxwake) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is that the actuall trailer, or just the shipping trailer? It looks crazy

By dane (greatdane) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks like they put a copy of WarAndPeace under the throttle.

By daniel (gobig) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
at the moment it is the trailer of our dealer, but we want to order the same one if its possbile!it fits perfect to the colors of our boat and car.

(Message edited by gobig on January 09, 2003)

By john (john) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 2:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Volume 2 is on the left side of the dash and continues up the side of the throttle.

By daniel (gobig) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 3:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
whatya think about the colors ?

By ryan m (pans210) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 3:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
colors look good.

By A. P. (bigdad) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 4:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Why does Nautique put all those warning labels on the boat. You notice no other boat manufacturers do that. Oh wait... I got it. Nautique owns the patent to the warning stickers and anyone else who wants to do has to pay them a royalty

By john (john) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 5:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh, the boat does look great!

By Ryan B (atxwake) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 5:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I really like that trailor. It looks nice and beefy, any idea on how much it cost? Who makes it?

By DJL (dholio) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 7:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They put the warning stickers on the boats because they keep getting hit with all kinds of dumb lawsuits. If the idiots would quit suing them for dumb things like teak surfing, maybe the labels would lighten up. Until then, they have to do it to cover their own butts. Nice boat daniel

By Wastemore (barry) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 8:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

By dane (greatdane) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 9:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is that the NON-EDASH?

By ChadB (wantboatnow) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 10:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thats one nice looking boat. Congrate on your purchase

By daniel (gobig) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 4:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
greatdane,

it's the new standard dash for the nautiques.
you have manual gauges with an extra digital display in it ... the rest is nearly the same as in the last year.

By bruce walker (bruce) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How's the wake behind the fan boat to the left of the nauti? I bet it would blow dry your hair!

By rich cronin (rmcronin) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 10:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks sweet! Just settled on a 2000 super air at southeast correct craft in orlando for 29k. For all you looking for a kick *** boat and don't want to spend a ton, check them out on the net-tons of used boats at great prices. Selling a 95 prostar 190 if anyone is interested. Picking it up on Feb 1st, then driving back to Harveys Lake PA. Anyone from the northeast who wants a ride in the spring let me know schooledrider@yahoo.com

By daniel (gobig) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 10:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice rich, enjoy your new boat !

By Jesse G (para) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 7:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey rich,
I got the same boat on a demo deal at the boatshow this year!!!
Sweet boat!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com