Supra Rad-A-Cage Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Supra Rad-A-Cage « Previous Next »
By Clinton Wiggins (wrride) on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone know if a Rad-A-Cage will fit my 2001 Supra Legacy?

By Todd (boardman74) on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 8:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have seen a Rad-A-Cage on every different Moomba. I would assume they make them for all the Supras too.

By johnathan grady (pimpdaddygrady) on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 9:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
im almost positive it should fit...rad-a-cages fit every supra model boat i think but im not quite sure

By Craig Fulton (oldschool) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 10:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to Supra's website and post this question on their discussion board. I am sure someone from the company will answer it.

By A. P. (bigdad) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think it depends which Rad-a-Cage you are talking about. Moomba's towers are different then Supra's towers. And each tower has different widths that depend on the beam of the boat. They also make different lengths. The MobV tower is different then the LSV tower. You need to measure your beam width and the Rad-a-Cage width you plan on buying (I assume you are buying used) and see if they match up. If you are buying it from the dealer then you have nothing to worry about because I'm sure you will get the right size.

By Clinton Wiggins (wrride) on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 1:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The problem is one dealer is telling me that he can get me one and then I had another dealer tell me that he could not get me one. I'm not sure who is right. Thanks for all of your input.

By rich (supradad) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 1:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Clinton- You should just call Skiers Choice and find out from them directly. If Matt Brown or Rick Tinker from Skiers Choice see this post they will answer your question for you.
rich

(Message edited by supradad on January 10, 2003)

By Rick Tinker (rickt) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 5:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Clinton,

The old style 01 Legacy did not have a Rad-a-Cage designed for it. It was remodeled in 2002 to accept one. Sorry. Hope that helps. In adding the tower, once you find one make sure you add a backing plate in the mounting area.

Rick Tinker

By Clinton Wiggins (wrride) on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thank you for your input everyone!!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com