Boat Choices Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Boat Choices « Previous Next »
By Brian Sheets (bigdaddy) on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 2:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have you all noticed the huge selection we now have in choosing a boat that's best for us? Think about it, a few years ago was it possible to get the variety of options, sizes, color schemes, etc? I think that says something about the popularity of wakeboarding and how it has driven boat companies to go all out and compete for the wakeboarding buck. It's a great time to be shopping for a new boat, if you can't find something you like, you're too hard to please. There are always going to be arguments about which boat is best but let's face it, compared to what was available a few years ago they're all pretty sweet!

By Dan Schneidau (gotpwr) on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 4:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I remember when I first got my Air Nautique in May of 2000, everybody at the launch ramp would ask me, "what's the roll bar for?" Then I would tell them it's for wakeboarding and they would ask "what's wakeboarding?" Now it seems like there's always about half a dozen wakeboarding boats when I go to the lake and even more on weekends and holidays. There still is a whole heck of a lot more bass boats but hey, this is Kentucky we're talking about.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com