1979 ski natiques Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » 1979 ski natiques « Previous Next »
By Joey Freeman (tn_guy212000) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 11:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can someone tell me how good of a wakeboard boat a 1979 ski nautiqe is... and maybe how it compares to a mid 80's ski nautique 2001. I have been tokd the wake may be better than the 2001's. I am looking at buying one for a really sweet price so any info will be appreciated.

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 8:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are a good boat. Nautis are traditionally a great design.

Two things to watch for in that old of a Nauti. The floor and stringers.

Make sure you can jump up and down all over the floor. You may notice some soft spots. Not to worry. A little ( alot ) of elbow greas and yo have a new floor.

Also, check the bottom of the hull, hopefully, there's not scratches through the gel into the glass. If there are, I'd suspect stringer damage also. Again, this is possible to replace.

The mid 80s will have a bit more room, but it's you budget. They'll both be susceptable to the same problems re the floor and stringers.

By SCOTT B. (scoot) on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
HOw much are you paying for it?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com