buying a waksetter lsv Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » buying a waksetter lsv « Previous Next »
By T vicari (lgrawdawg) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 10:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My family has decided to buy a 2003 wakesetter LSV. Does any one know how to find invoice on new boats. I do not want to pay more than I have to.

By dane (greatdane) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 11:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The invoice is not available.
Work a mid winter deal at a good dealer and help keep him/her stay in business.

Get 10% to 15% off off list and you done good.

By Shawn Burke (02wakesettervlx) on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 6:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just as a guideline, we were selling that boat at the show loaded for 49,500-50K. That included Boss tower speakers, Titan Spinners, a bimini, and a lot of options.

By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 8:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Order it with the 8.1 Liter Motor!!!
God I wish Malibu would let you order that motor on the VLX!

At 15% off list they have to be almost giving that thing away! I wouldn't think you could get one that cheap unless the dealer has one sitting on their floor that has been there for a while. Good luck and no matter what you pay you won't be dissapointed with the boat!

By dane (greatdane) on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 10:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat show prices in January are commonly 10% to 12% off list. I got my VLX for 11% off of list plus a number of things thrown in (heater, water/air temp, bumpers, ropes, cg package). This was also in the winter of 2000 when the economy was hot. Hope this info helps.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com