98 X-Star specs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » 98 X-Star specs « Previous Next »
By Matt Royle (the_pimp) on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 4:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Guys, on the old Mastercraft website you could go on and look through details of boats from previous years, but the new site doesn't have this option. I want to have a look at a brochure/spec sheet for the 98 X-Star to see what options were available at the time and so on ..... any ideas if a site like this exists .... to save you asking I've just bought one in blue and I wanted to see what's what when they were new .....

Thanks
Matt

By Playaz Club (hydrotek) on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 6:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
matt,

feel free to ask anyone on here if you cant find it. most mastercraft guys on here might have all the answers to whatever you are looking for.

By Matt Royle (the_pimp) on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 7:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK, just damned frustrating that MC don't want us to see what great boats they used to make ...... I was wondering how many of the boats were made in Blue (I know the more common colour was green) the engine in the one I just bought is a Black Scorpion - I believe it pushes out 315 horses and was an extra but can anyone give me any other details on it ......... ie capacity, does it have any special heads,or inlet manifold ..... could a shower have been specced as an extra in '98 and if so where would they have put the brass connector (I think mine has one under the back seat but I can't find temperature adjustment dials .....

All/any help appreciated fellas ........
Thanks

By face planter (mastercraft1995) on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 8:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Email the MC people in charge of the web site and ask them to change the web site. I emailed them and made some suggestions, they changed the web site to what I suggested. Just be nice about it. I'm going to the PDX boat show next week and will ask the dealer any questions you have. Make a list of all the questions you want asked.

By Matt Royle (the_pimp) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 1:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Lads, I e-mailed the mastercraft site designer and the new site is in the second of a series of stages of build. (if you know what I mean). The archive/past brochure bit of the site will be back up there along with some other functions in the near future. FYI They have kindly put a '98 boat sales flyer in the post to me which should tell me all I need to know.
Thanks for the help.
Matt

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com