Best Place to buy Perfect Pass Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Best Place to buy Perfect Pass « Previous Next »
By Tom (tcaton) on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone know the best place to purchase Perfect Pass and the prices there asking. Can't decide on the pro or wakeboard cruise. I know everyone will say get the pro but WHY???

By Justin Rudd (jrudd) on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 8:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are the reasons for and against...

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/47848.html?1040961166

By Brian Bedell (partyb) on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 8:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought my perfect pass directly from the Perfect Pass company. They have a website and i think they are in Canada. I installed it myself. About a year later i had a small problem (caused by me) and their tech support was awesome and solved the problem in about 2 minutes. I do not know the differences but you want to be able to program the speed and have a paddlewheel. By the way, it is the best thing you will ever buy for the boat and wakeboarding. I doubt you will be able to beat the price you get directly from the company. Besides, once you have it installed and are using it, you will not care what the price is, its priceless (especially if you wife drives, ha ha)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com