New boat!!!!, Maybe Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » New boat!!!!, Maybe « Previous Next »
By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My dad was talking to the tige dealer and they have one 2003 21i (not sure if type R, i think so, though) with tower, heater, rider perfect pass, and some other options for like 35-36k. We need to sell our current boat 2001 Tige 2100VLTD in very good condition it has tower, dual batteries, heater, cruise control perfect pass, boat cover, tandem trailer and other options. All we need is a buyer, we live in Commerce, Michigan.

By Matt Dettman (matt_dettman) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 8:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ray,

You will be stoked with the overall performance and wakes with the 21I! That is a good price too.

Matt

By DJL (dholio) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 2:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ray,
That dealership is going out of business. Go look at a new Nautique!

By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 2:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know it is going out of business, the boat is regular around 38. I'll pass on the nautique, my dads money tree in the backyard died

By Alex Kinon (nj_alex) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just bought a left-over 2002 Super Air Team Edition. Even though it's a left-over it's still brand new and comes with a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty. That's an amazing warranty. Additionally, my dealer is well established, not going any where, and will be there to correct any problems that I may encounter. Ray, these are important things to consider before your father buys a "bargin" Tigé from a dealership that's about to go under.

By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 4:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are still doing repairs and i think custom orders. There is also the new warranty which is awesome. They are not completely going under, they are looking for another place to take their dealership becuase they don't have a showroom and can't manage to sell enough

By Alan DeLarge (tigeal) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 8:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Alex, Just curious- what does a left-over sate cost? how many people will it seat comfortably with gear on board? and what is wrong with a "bargin" Tige?
just curious.

By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 6:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are still going to do repairs, just not sell the boats

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com