PWC's Love um or Hate um Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » PWC's Love um or Hate um « Previous Next »
By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 11:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I see lots of people posting how much they dislike PWC's and walley's but I see there is lots of adds in the wakeboard mags for PWC's I even see the new Sea Doo has a Vans (Wakeboard Edition PWC) It come's with a Pole for wakeboarding stock, so the manufactures are odiously try to capture/create a Wakeboard friendly product, what are your thought's

By Jason (jaybird) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 2:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
they're the if you are out hitting a bunch of sliders. less wake to deal with and they turn around fast.

By Andrew Cain (gordy) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 4:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i have to be grateful for what i've got and thats a jet ski, but i think my dads going to be gettin a boat!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com