New Metcraft Tower Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » New Metcraft Tower « Previous Next »
By Rod Hymas (xrated) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 6:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone know if the new tower would fit a 2001 21V?

By Joe Shmoe (tige_joe) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It will fit fine!

By Matt Dettman (matt_dettman) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 12:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rod,

Why aren't you out skating?

Matt

By JAY EISCHEN (goinhuge) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 3:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It will fit fine I just got a 2003 tower on my 2001 20I and it looks good it beats the heck out of the old tower.

By Rod Hymas (xrated) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 10:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ya Ya Merry Christmas to you too Matt. I think we are coming for a visit in March. When we finalize our plans i'll give you a shout. Rod

By Matt Dettman (matt_dettman) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 4:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rod,

I will look forward to it! Have a Merry Christmas! I will be playing golf tomorrow....

Matt

By Thane Dogg (thane_dogg) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 5:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt -
Where do you ride? More importantly where do you play? I lived in Needles until I graduate HS in 2000. I played HS golf there, we competed in the Nevada Leagues, against schools like Faith Lutheran, the Meadows, and Trinity Christian. We won state in '99 and '00. I forgot most of the names of the courses there, but we did play one Summerlin course that I loved. Do you ever play that course right there off the freeway?

By Matt Dettman (matt_dettman) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 9:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thane,

We ride at Lake Mead. As far as golf goes, I play all over town. Frequently at Black Mountain because it is near my house and I have a family membership there. I have been a PGA member since 1985 so I still get to play free most everywhere. (nice perk for the 340 dollar yearly dues)! I have played the TPC at the Canyons and Painted Desert out in Summerlin. I think Painted Desert may be the one on the freeway you referred to. I play down near your town fairly often as well. When I drive down to Riverside to pick up my trailers from Extreme, I always play somewhere with Eddie Rowland and Tom. They are the owners of Extreme Trailers. Great guys and we usually have just the three of us. Sounds like maybe you should join us next trip. We play at Hidden Valley in Norco a bunch. Great track and really scenic. Give me a call at the shop next time you are coming to Vegas. www.boatsofnevada.com

Matt

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 6:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
metcraft makes nice stuff and will custom size anything.

By Rod Hymas (xrated) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 8:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does Metcraft have a website? I cant find one.

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They uszed to www.dolfun.net
but i think it is gone now.
call bob at 818-365-2799.

they have almost all ski boat patterns already on file.

By Rod Hymas (xrated) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 5:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanx Ty, nice profile pic. Rod

By TY (typhoon) on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 7:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I still get amusement from that pic. I did a lot of talking and research on the metcraft before we got our new boat. I was going to order one. Bob is very cool and knows his stuff. I liked the tower because it folded down all the way also. I like the looks also.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com