AWESOME DASH SWITCHES DIRECT FROM MAN... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » AWESOME DASH SWITCHES DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER. « Previous Next »
By TY (typhoon) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 7:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice dash switches and priced very cheap. Could actually be oem for many boats. It was for our sanger and he says that he does many others and has very nice other switches of all makes.

t&w electric 800-531-8409 talk to don.

By Aaron Bell (stencil_king) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 8:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ty, What type of switches did you order? Where they on when switched up and off in the center and on when switched down? Where these rocker switches? Got any pics? And how much did they cost? All kinds of questions... Fill us in...

PS Aren't you done with your ballast project?

By Aaron Bell (stencil_king) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 8:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ty, What type of switches did you order? Where they on when switched up and off in the center and on when switched down? Where these rocker switches? Got any pics? And how much did they cost? All kinds of questions... Fill us in...

PS Aren't you done with your ballast project?

By TY (typhoon) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 8:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry for delay. i have been so busy with holiday stuff and rain here that i have not been able to get over there. I ordered a double pole double throw 3 position lighted switch and for about 5.00 and a 30 amp breaker. i have the plumbing fixture on the water intake hose. i will get pics of those but I do have a pic of the fixture before I installed it if you want to see it. I was waiting to finish the whole project then post it all. So far very easy and very inexpensive.

By Aaron Bell (stencil_king) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
TY,

Yes post some pics and do you have any part numbers for the switches and breaker?

By TY (typhoon) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 2:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
0862-0113
1658-G21-01-P10 30A

By DC (dcervenka) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 7:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are the pics. Thanks to TY for finding the source!

switches1

sw2

sw3

sw4

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Perfect. That hoser sent me the same switches but with the light only on the top. at this point, i am leaving them.

By Keith (rkg) on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 9:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Aaron,

How are you? Saw in your profile your still riding the Byerly. How's that been working for you? Hope all is well.
Keith

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com