SF boat show in Jan.. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » SF boat show in Jan.. « Previous Next »
By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 9:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know there was talk about both the Cow Palace and Pleasonton Fair grounds would have a boat show earlier. Just checked the sfboatshow.com web page and discovered that the boat show will more than likely NOT be held at the Cow Palace, okay by me.
They might have it but, won't post the dates until the 20th of Jan. Usually that is pretty close the the dates.
So, Since there is word that the show is supposed to be held at the Pleasonton fair grounds, what are the dates?

Thanks,

Chris
get the grip you deserve
www.wakejunky.com/gatorgrip
also up for sale
http://home.surewest.net/cfoye/96sportnautique/96sportnautique.htm

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 9:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is more info:

Also- The Northern California Boat Show takes place Jan. 24 to Feb. 2 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton.

http://www.trivalleyherald.com/Stories/0,1413,86%257E10669%257E1028923,00.html?search=filter

By dane (greatdane) on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 11:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you think MC will have the Xstar out by then?

Time is ticking....

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 11:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I wasn't going to say anything in case it doesn't happen. But I was told by our local MC dealer that there WILL be one there. They just got back from their annual sales meeting and they actually got to test out the x-star. They are finished with the final product. The prototype that we saw in the fall (i.e. at the delta on demo days) has been altered a bit. They made some changes to the tower, the trailer and I believe a few other things.

We should start seeing x-stars as soon as March/April.

Now don't bash the messenger. I'm only posting what I have been told by an extremely reliable source.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com