|Must make a decesion |
02 MC x-10 with p.p. pro (is this std in 02)
zero hrs. new warr. etc. Std 310 engine- For 44
01 MC x-10 with same options and 50 hrs w/ Northstar upgrade for- For 38
Which better resale value?
|which p.p is it, wakeboard pro or digital pro?|
|Personally, I would go with the 02. |
- Single owner (you) when it comes time to sell.
- Full factory warranty.
- I was unable to notice any difference in power between the 310 and the 330 Northstar. (This is running with factory ballast)
- Improvements and updates made between the two model years as listed in your other post. The hard shell ballast tanks in the rear are nice.
- Perfect Pass already installed.
- You CAN get a better price on the 02.
|That '02 is high priced, the LTR is more fuel efficient than 310, and it handles a lot of weight better. Basically the same boat, towers are a little different, '02 has Jabsco Pumps, '01 uses bilge pumps for ballast. Brand new warranty is nice and if the engine is not big deal talk 'em down on the '02. Believe me, they got room.|