Reward Stolen Tig'e 20v Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Reward Stolen Tig'e 20v « Previous Next »
By David Russell (skierscove) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

Skier's Cove

7951 Frontage Rd.

Overland Park, Ks.66204

www.skierscove.com

913-385-3838 shop

913-385-5353 fax

913-397-6657 Home

Stolen Boat Report

Reward

I had a boat stolen from my Boat Dealership lot. This was stolen between 11pm on 12-4 to 8am. This was a brand new 2002 Tig'e 20v Riders, white with a main yellow panel and a yellow tower. The graphics are yellow and blue. The Tig'e 20v is on a yellow trailer. There several photos on my web site under Tig'e boats and then click on 20v Riders. MSRP Value $50,000.

Serial # on trailer is 4JHBT20252D0009902

Serial # on boat is TIXN5643J102

Serial # on motor is OM310627

The interior roll is white, main color platinum, main strip yellow, secondary strip is blue.

The boat has a gray cover, clarion marine CD player six-speaker stereo, clarion amp, depth finder, bow filler cushion.

By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 9:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dave you should post a photo here

By Lars F. Haugstad (larsfh) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 4:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's a beautiful boat, David. It's a d*** shame it got stolen, and we can only hope it will turn up again, and the thieves caught. Best of luck, I'll keep my eyes open if it's imported into Norway!

-----------------
www.eurowake.com
-----------------

By Ken E (airfreak) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Isn't that like two boats this year from around here? I know there was atleast one other one reported stolen, but I don't remember if it was in KS. or else where.

By David Russell (skierscove) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 9:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes that is two boats from the kc area. The other was a Team Edition Master Craft. It was taken from Extreme Marine in Grain Vally around July

By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 1:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
A team edition master craft? what are you talking about?

By David Russell (skierscove) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 2:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Master Craft will do special builds for team or sponsered riders.

By Bradley Beach (bbeach) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 2:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually its called a "Tournament Team Edition" MC puts out about 100 of these every year for Promo drivers to pull tournaments. Xtreme Marine in Grain Valley, Mo had one stolen earlier this fall. Status: STILL MISSING.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 3:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Those boats have got to be going out of the US.

By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 3:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My bad, sorry

By David Russell (skierscove) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If they are going out of the US then why steal them from the middle of the US and risk sending them all the way to the cost or boarder. But then again crooks are not always the smartest..

By Bob (bob) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 1:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
whos going to pull over a boat going down the road to check the reg, maybe the trailer but not the boat. Also ill bet its pretty easy to get false documents for boats to make them look legal. Ill bet its not more then 1 state away, if that ??

By Karen Nelems (knelems) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Unfortunetly AL is not a title state for boats or
trailers, it would be very easy to forge bill of sales and transfer ownership in some states.You could change the #'s of the HIN#'s or registration
#'s and probably would not get caught.

By A. P. (bigdad) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 9:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think bob is right. If the boat is being towed, probably the only thing that is going to be checked is the registration on the trailer. Here in california sometimes the Coast Guard Auxillary are checking boats as they are being launched but, I'm not sure if they check the Boat registration numbers. When they checked our boat a few years ago, all they were concerned with was life jackets and fire extinguishers. As for getting a valid registration sticker, all you would have to do is register some old dingy you have and slap the current sticker on the new boat.

I hope you get your boat back. Hopefully it isn't in my county. The damn District Attorney won't charge suspects caught in stolen vehicles if they say one thing, "I didn't know the car was stolen." True story

Hey David, post a pic of your boat so we can see what it looks like.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com