More big wake! GEKKO GTS-20 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » More big wake! GEKKO GTS-20 « Previous Next »
By Noriyuki Nojiri (norinorisann) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 9:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I`m Japanese.I have "GEKKO GTS-20" in Japan. Although it is unavoidable from the first since it is skiboat,Since the wake is very round and small, I am troubled. Although 200kg of FAT sack is carried back, it has put two water tanks at a time on right and left. Please let me know how to put the weight from which wake is large and becomes a good form some.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 4:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Welcome!

200 kg is not a lot of weight. Many ski boats in America add 800 - 1000 kg for wakeboarding, or even more. Use more sacs or metal bars, like lead.

Move some of the weight from side to side and some from the rear to the front to get the best form.

Also, what speed do you ride? 30 to 35 kph should be good, and not faster than 40 kph.

Good luck!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com