Thanks On The Edge Watersports Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Thanks On The Edge Watersports « Previous Next »
By GRAMPS (akman) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 10:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chalk it up to another lesson learned on my engine! To make a long story short I basically tore the oil filter apart and left the stainless housing still screwed on. The filter broke and I made it worse. I took it to the local MC dealer, On the Edge Watersports and they got it out and had me back on the road in one day. I didn't have an appointment, they made room for me.

Thanks On The Edge I really appreciate it.

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 4:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, it's winter. Most of these places are not too busy this time of year. Good time for upgrades and maintenance.

Don't try this in summer.

Chris
get the grip you deserve
www.wakejunky.com/gatorgrip

http://home.surewest.net/cfoye/96SportNautique/96SportNautique.htm

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com