New Reviews of Boats Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » New Reviews of Boats « Previous Next »
By Paul (paublo) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 6:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Level 10 Mag has reviews posted on a couple of the new boats which have created a lot of interest- including the MC X-Star, and the Tige V22. Overall the articles are informative and interesting, but as usual there is never anything negitive and there aren't good pictures of the wake. But I guess that I would also have to admit that I it would be pretty picky to find fault with the fine wakeboard boats that are being made today.

I also noticed that testing and comments are being made of the wake at surfing speed (10 mph). Is this where tha sport is going next?

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow, the xstar gets a pretty good review. Compare it to the review of the SAN TE.

By Porter (mikep) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you have a link for the reviews?

By DC (dcervenka) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Formal tests:
http://www.level10mag.com/Formal_Testing.html

Spy Tests:
http://www.level10mag.com/Spy_Testing.html

By DC (dcervenka) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh yeah.... The navigation is kinda funky. Basically in every test there are navigation buttons on the right-hand side. These will take you through all the sections of the "Test" such as "driver test", "passenger test", "rider test", etc...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com