Stolen Tig'e 20v Riders Yellow Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Stolen Tig'e 20v Riders Yellow « Previous Next »
By David Russell Owner (skierscove) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 8:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Skier's Cove

7951 Frontage Rd.

Overland Park, Ks.66204

www.skierscove.com

913-385-3838 shop

913-385-5353 fax

913-397-6657 Home

Stolen Boat Report

Reward

I had a boat stolen from my Boat Dealership lot. It was stolen between 11pm on 12-4 to 8am. This was a brand new 2002 Tig'e 20v Riders, white with a main yellow panel and a yellow tower. The graphics are yellow and blue. This is on a yellow trailer. There several photos on my web site under Tig'e boats and then click on 20v Riders. Value $50,000.

Serial # on trailer is 4JHBT20252D0009902

Serial # on boat is TIXN5643J102

Serial # on motor is OM310627

The interior roll is white, main color platinum, main strip yellow, secondary strip is blue.

The boat has a gray cover, clarion marine CD player six-speaker stereo, clarion amp, depth finder, bow filler cushion.

By Keith (rkg) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 1:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Didn't a mastercraft get stolen from that area also? I think Bradley posted it. I thought it was in KS, but not sure where.

By David Russell Owner (skierscove) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 1:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ya a team edtion was taken from Extreme Marine. It was taken in July and still has not been recoved.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 2:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Once they see the wake they will bring it back(j/k).

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 3:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sent from David Russell via private e-mail. This is the complete text of the message.

"Your response is understandable from some one slow enough to by a sanger. People are always afraid of something new and better."

David-"j/k" means "just kidding". I have said numerous times on this board that all boats are good. I just couldn't resist the opening. You will be hard pressed to find a post by me on this board that bashes any brand. I've made the odd comment about Bayliners and complained about prices from some of the manufactures. I've relayed personal experiences about numerous brands and almost all of them were positive.

Don't know why you got your panties in such a bunch, it's not like you make the boats, you just sell them.

Gotta go now, I'm scouring the yellow pages for a therapist to help me get over being afraid of something "new and better" and if you believe its new and better than all other brands you better start looking for a therapist as well.

Keep up the brand loyalty to Tige. That is until you start to carry another brand, then you can call that brand the best and call people that buy Tiges slow.

PS- I'm just slow enough to know the difference between "by" and "buy" and that "j/k"
means "just kidding". You also forgot to spell Sanger with a capital "S".

By E.J. (deuce) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 3:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Now that was good end of the workday entertainment.....

E.J.

P.S.... We need a Sanger dealer in the Salt Lake Valley....

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 3:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good one neelly...

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 3:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
David- I got your e-mail. I almost caceled this post but then thought, WTH.

$50K for a left over 2002 20V now thats funny!!!!

By David Russell Owner (skierscove) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 4:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is full retail on a completly loaded 20v Riders ordered for a customer......O'well happens

By Alan DeLarge (tigeal) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 5:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
David, Seems a shame you had a boat stolen then take a beating trying to get the word out. Those guys would be nuts to use that boat in public waters considering the colors and all. Good Luck.

By Marco D (typer) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know how you feel my boat was at the dealer having some warrenty work done and some jelious that cant afford his own stole all the stuff out of my boat. Complete sound system..
Marco
99 XStar

By David Russell Owner (skierscove) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thank for the reply. I do hope they are nuts though.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com