Ordering a boat online Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Ordering a boat online « Previous Next »
By Collin (collincollin) on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 9:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hi guys, i'm living in asia & would like to buy a wakeboarding boat, tige or mastercraft. but i don't want to buy it from a local dealer, is there website that i can order a boat online & arrange shipment & everthing? }}

By Bradley Beach (bbeach) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 7:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hope you've got some cash. You are talking major doh to get that sucker shipped to you in Asia. Also you are going to have to purchase from a dealer and arrange for that dealer to deliver it to a shipping dock, and have it shipped. Big ! I would suggest trying to buy in Asia, although I don't know of any dealers off hand...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com