wake Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » wake « Previous Next »
By charley carvalho (wakeeater) on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 8:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i gotz a 93 malibu echelon and need a way to hide weight in it. Since my dad won't weight it down since he skis

By steve z. (steve2237) on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 10:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Charley charley charley i think your father would notice if you hid any weight in his boat. I think your best bet would to save up some money and convince your mother to let you buy some fat sacks so you could remove the weight when your parents want to ski.

By S. Newby (scooby76) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 3:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Charley - see if you can convince your dad to add the wedge to the boat it may be your best bet. I almost positive you can add the wedge to that boat. I have the same boat but choose just o sack it down. Wedge and a Tub sack in the ski locker should do really well. This way your pops doesn't have to wait 10 minutes to drain the sacks.

By Tahoe (tahoe) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 4:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just invite 8 or 9 friends for the day. Pops will never know. haha

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 9:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with the above comment about the Wedge. It's going to be your best bet for pleasing your dad and making a decent wake without a lot of work.

By travis bramlett (travisb) on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 9:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
have a cement truck come to your house while dad is working, take up the floor, pour 2500 pounds into the bilge, and replace the floor. he'll never know. wait till' spring though- cement sets up alot quicker.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com